Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

Transfers

so today my companion got transfered!!! i dont have a ton of time to write! we ave to go teach soon. we basically just got him to the house, unpacked, and went shopping for foood and stuff for him for the week. today was awesome though. i am really sad to see elder balarezo go but im excited to start woring with elder fernandez. he is really cool. he is from chile and he is going to teach me how to speak chilean =p (honestly their spanish here is a lot different than normal spanish =p they conjugate things a litle wird =p) i am really excited to be living with a chilean. its gonna be a blast!




this week was really good. we taught a lot of really good lessons. we only got 2 new investigators but they are way awesome. we are working a lot with the ward right now to strengthen the ward an its members. that is our main focus. but things are going really well here and we will continue to work reeally hard =)




i hope you all have blessed week! Enjoy my pictures =)

I have a mate problem...
and a paisly problem  p.s. if you want to send me a tie this christmas please send paisly =p im crazy for paisly!
and a paisly problem p.s. if you want to send me a tie this christmas please send paisly =p im crazy for paisly!
 

my last day with my papá... transfers maña!!!!
mirror selfie with one of our youth in the ward! his name is alen and he is 15. he helps us a ton! his family is like my mission family.
elder balarezo alen and me
the barueto family on elder balarezo´s last day
 

elder balarezo is a pretty girl
elder balarexo and i with the celis family and javiera and may!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment